Don’t have much time to make multiple muffins and sit there waiting for them to bake? These muffins are microwaveable and only take a total of 10 minutes to make. You can also make them for one person, so they are perfect for you if you only want one muffin. These muffins are even gluten-free and vegan due to the use of quinoa flakes and flaxseed, so they are safe for many to eat and enjoy.
Who doesn’t like a blueberry muffin? Blueberries have a lot of benefits towards the body and are a healthy fruit to consume. Blueberries support combat aging; they have antioxidants, which help reverse damage done by toxins and free radicals and help your body defend itself against dangerous pathogens. Blueberries are good for the brain and they can protect our brains from degeneration, neurotoxicity and oxidative stress. Blueberries have the ability to fight cancer, support digestion, promote heart health, benefit the skin, and aid weight loss.
Read More Here: https://draxe.com/health-benefits-blueberries/
A microwavable blueberry quinoa flake muffin is perfect for everyone and can satisfy anyone’s needs. These muffins are allergy-friendly and good to have when you are in a rush. Follow the recipe below to make a 10-minute muffin.
- ½ cup Frozen Unsweetened Blueberries, thawed for a few minutes
- ½ cup Unsweetened Vanilla Almond Milk
- ½ tsp Vanilla Extract
- 51g (½ cup) Quinoa Flakes
- 1 tbs Ground Flaxseed
- 3 packets Natural Sweetener (stevia, Truvia, etc.)
- ⅛ tsp Salt
- In a bowl, stir together the frozen blueberries, milk and vanilla.
- In another bowl, whisk together the quinoa flakes, flaxseed meal, sweetener and salt. Dump the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients and stir together until fully incorporated.
- Spray 2 ramekins (mine were 3½” in diameter) with cooking spray and scoop in the batter.
- Microwave for 4 minutes, or until the surface of the muffins spring back when tapped. Let cool, then enjoy!
When you’re short on time or don’t want to wait for the oven, these muffins are perfect for you. Especially, if you only want one muffin so you don’t overindulge. They are also perfect for those who have food allergies, those who are vegan, and those who just want to enjoy a healthy muffin. They have blueberries, which have many health benefits for you. Take only a couple minutes out of your time to make some Microwavable Blueberry Quinoa Flake Muffins.
Inspired by: http://bit.ly/2oHfdvq