Do you like cookies, but don’t have an oven or don’t want to take the time to wait for the cookies to cook? Ever thought about making edible cookie dough, so you can safely eat it after it is made, and not baked? Who doesn’t like eating cookie dough? Eating uncooked cookie dough isn’t good for you and you shouldn’t really be consuming it because of the raw eggs. This recipe solves that issue as there are no eggs in it so it is safe to eat.
It’s a recipe for Flourless Edible Cookie Dough. It is allergy-friendly and perfect for those who can’t consume flour, regular milk, regular chocolate chips, and eggs. It’s the type of cookies you can eat in about 4 minutes. You get the same taste and texture of ordinary cookies, but you get to eat them right away. How many times have you craved cookies, but decided not to make them because you didn’t want to wait for the oven to do its magic? This recipe is perfect for you. Follow the recipe below to make cookies you can eat right out of the bowl.
- 1 stick (1/2 cup) unsalted butter softened to room temperature
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar packed
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons Lactaid milk or Almond milk, room temperature
- 1 ½ cup homemade oat flour, directions below (you’ll need about 2 cups old fashioned oats)*
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2/3 cups Enjoy Life Chocolate Chips
- Cream together softened butter, granulated sugar, brown sugar, vanilla, and milk until fluffy, about 60 seconds.
- Beat in oat flour and salt.
- Once combined, stir in chocolate chips.
- Serve immediately or store in the fridge, covered, for later. You can eat it right out of the bowl.
*Homemade Oat Flour: Place about 2 cups old fashioned oats in food processor. Process until it resembles fine flour. Measure out 1 and 1/2 cups and proceed with recipe above! If you’re gluten free, make sure your oats are, too!
When you are craving some chocolate chip cookies, but don’t have enough time to bake them, make a bowlful of allergy-friendly, Flourless Edible Cookie Dough. Cookie dough you can safely eat without worrying about uncooked eggs. It’s the perfect amount of cookie dough to satisfy your cravings.