We would like to thank everyone who has inspired and encouraged us through their fearless spirit in the face of this disease.
To the numerous and tireless volunteers, interns, participating establishments and sponsors, who have so generously given their time, energy and money, we salute you.
To the thousands of people who enjoy our desserts with a purpose each year, we couldn’t do it without your help.
With our sincerest gratitude, we would like to thank the following:
- Our wonderful interns, interns and Directors.
- MikeJandreau, MJJ Designs, for everything you do to make our visions come to life! You take the cake! Thanks again!
- Robert Rice, PC for your patience and understanding!
- Dana-Farber Cancer Institute
- Our friends at WCVB
- Emily Riemer
- Boston Herald
- Clear Channel Outdoor
- Our participants!
- Their customers!
- The restaurants, supermarkets, bakeries, chocolate shops, ice cream shops, online bakeries, food trucks, candy shops and cafes for participating in Bakes for Breast Cancer.
- The staff of the participating establishments for making Bakes for Breast Cancer a reality each year.
- Everyone who indulged in eating the wonderful desserts this year and all of our Facebook friends, Twitter followers, bloggers and devoted Bakes for Breast Cancer fans!
- Our Board of Directors for their help, support and belief in Bakes for Breast Cancer and what we can do together!
- Sue Holaday
- 451 Marketing
- CBH Communications
- CM Communications
- DPA Communictions
- Image Unlimited Communications
- Regan Communications
- wh5 Media Group